Contagious Contagious

How will our heros get out of THIS pickle? Will they simply go to the drug store and get some meds? Or will the artist completely forget and simple put things the way they were before this episode? Will the US ever pay their extensive bill... I think not.... STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!!! XD

Sexual-Lobster responds:

in time, with extensive employee bonuses i'm sure they will reconcile with randy. but im sure fernando has a cache of medicine somewhere for instances like this.

EW: Moving Targets EW: Moving Targets

I've said it once, I'll say it again. I miss you Edd Gould.

Xmas Day Xmas Day

....God I miss Edd Gould... May he rest in peace...

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

It's out? It's out! IT'S HERE!
I had so much fun playing this game! Everyone that took part in this game, Ya'll rock! LONG LIVE LARRY!!!
Really hope this is tied to the story. That advisor has it coming I'm sure!

WAY TO GO GUYS!!! YA'LL REALLY MADE MY WEEKEND!
Again...

LOOOONG LIIIIIVE LAAARRYYYY!!!! WOOOOO!!! CHOSEN ONE YOU'RE THE MAN!!!

P.S. to those that have problems with the pig man... He did warn you... XD

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

Woohoo!

As close to a Larry installment as we're gonna get for now. I loved the series and I certainly love this game from the get go! Way to go man and I hope you keep the Larry series coming!

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

Interesting concept but...

I didn't even get to the second level and I got only one small segment that I could see out of. It made me sad because I loved the flash and I wanted to play da game. Y-Y Oh well.

Rising Sun Rising Sun

I have been looking for a boss song and I think this would fit perfectly in my game. If you wouldn't mind sending me a pm with the link, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance, I may not be here to write you back, I'm headed home from deployment and depending on when you may answer, I may be in midflight back to the states. Please take care and keep up the good work!

A mournful soul A mournful soul

Woooow

Just really wish this was a tad longer, even just a touch. Really moving my friend.

BlazingDragon responds:

I wanted it to be short for something such as a game over screen. Thank you very much, though. :)

Dragonforce Style! (WIP) Dragonforce Style! (WIP)

*Insert uber happy dance here*

This is pretty cool! Even for a mock of Dragonforce. Way to be buddy! Keep it up and BRING THE STRANGLED CAT LYRICS! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! XD

Burn7 responds:

I can do that! I shall let you know when the cat has been strangled :)

Sexy Meryl Silverburgh Sexy Meryl Silverburgh

Balls deep in the enemy stronghold; wearing nothing but LBE straps, pistol drawn and smoking a cig... MY KINDA WOMAN! XD