Rising Sun Rising Sun

I have been looking for a boss song and I think this would fit perfectly in my game. If you wouldn't mind sending me a pm with the link, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance, I may not be here to write you back, I'm headed home from deployment and depending on when you may answer, I may be in midflight back to the states. Please take care and keep up the good work!

A mournful soul A mournful soul

Woooow

Just really wish this was a tad longer, even just a touch. Really moving my friend.

BlazingDragon responds:

I wanted it to be short for something such as a game over screen. Thank you very much, though. :)

Dragonforce Style! (WIP) Dragonforce Style! (WIP)

*Insert uber happy dance here*

This is pretty cool! Even for a mock of Dragonforce. Way to be buddy! Keep it up and BRING THE STRANGLED CAT LYRICS! MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! XD

Burn7 responds:

I can do that! I shall let you know when the cat has been strangled :)

The Purest of Winters The Purest of Winters

Hmmm. Soul refreashing...

Even if this may be the purest of Winters, it carries the warmest of memories... Well done with this. I heard this on the SF VS. MK flick by Proxicide. A flash deserving of a deserving song. Well done my friend.

Vega Strife

Forsaken Rage (metal) Forsaken Rage (metal)

Nice!!!

Perhaps if you don't mind you han go on ahead and make the full song of this. It is a great song so far.

OPQC responds:

i don't mind to make it, it's gonna be a huge project if i keep the style in this one...
but i try :b

Rain Of Agony! Rain Of Agony!

Again, Epic!

Again well done! Congrats!

Doomsday! Doomsday!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IT! EPIC ROCK RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! WAY TO GO! WOOO!!!

Inexorable Inexorable

HAHA! HYESS!!!

Nice slow solo my friend! I don't know if you would go for this, but the high guitar (forgive me for my ignorance of scales of the guitar, I only know brass, if I can even remember) can perhaps take the same lick and turn it into triplets instead of the same rhythm over and over. Nicely done! I can really see something with this and it really gets me excited about what I have in store for my book! Thank you my friend and take care!

hahaha
thanks mate

I had a whole string thing that I was gunna add too
Just haven't got around to it

Airun Kuri Airun Kuri

Hmmm...

Sorry man. I have to go low on this score. I do notice that this is an uplifting type of DnB, but... ah, I dunno. It's good, don't get me wrong. You got some good stuff here so this is just another good one to the collection. I do agree with some others that this particular selection was a tad short. Can you lengthen it, maybe drive this a little further home before it loops?

Just your friendly fan givin' ya some support man! take it easy and good job nonetheless!

NightWake responds:

This gets slammed because of its length

I made it to fit into smaller games with short levels

Find a way (Flash game loop) Find a way (Flash game loop)

Yes, yes, yes! More! MORE! :P j/k

Hehehe. Whoever told you that DnB was not what it really is is full of themselves. this is a real good selection. I can see this in a fast rival fight between two characters in a sort of anime/game of the sci-fi section... Oh! Would you look at that? I'M writing one of those. :P Nice work! Keep it up my friend!

NightWake responds:

If this inspires you to make something, then this is better than music